Service RequestsAt Veridian, your peace of mind is top of mind. That's why requesting service from Veridian Homes is always easy and hassle-free. Simply fill out the form below, and our customer relations department will contact you by the end of the next business day. Service requests sent via email will be checked Monday to Friday during normal business hours. For all emergency requests, please call the Warranty Help Desk at 1-608-226-3001. You can also find answers to many common questions in the "Veridian Home Guide" that you received at your closing. This helpful information resource includes your Homeowner's Manual, Limited Warranty Standards, Home Maintenance & Use, and Manufacturer Warranties for materials and equipment specific to your Veridian home.
Other Warranty ServicesIf you wish to initiate non-emergency warranty service between the 30-day and 11-month visits and lists, you are welcome to do so by emailing a service request form, writing a letter, or calling the Warranty Help Desk. These requests will be handled according to the same procedures that apply to the 30-day and 11-month lists. Emergency, as defined by the Warranty, includes the following:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees.
- Total loss of air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 85 degrees.
- Total loss of electricity. (Check with utility company prior to reporting this circumstance to Veridian Homes or electrician.)
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply be shut off or total loss of water. (Again, check with your water department to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area.)
- Gas leak. (Contact your utility company or HVAC contractor if leak is at the furnace or water heater supply lines.)
- Water heater is nonfunctional.
Homeowner & Condo AssociationsTo access homeowner and condo association documents, click on the DSI Real Estate link below. Just login to access your neighborhood specific page and find the Architectural Review Application, Fence Guidelines, as well as Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
If you have additional questions regarding architectural control or if your neighborhood is not listed on the DSI Real Estate website, email the Architectural Control Committee or call 608.226.3105.DSI Real Estate