You have the land. We have the home.So we got to thinking. Why should we limit building our homes in just Veridian neighborhoods? Why not give people the opportunity to build a Veridian home anywhere they please. Well, we stopped asking and started doing. So if you happen to own a dream location in Dane County, we’ll happily top it off with your dream home. A home built to the same quality and standards as those found in a Veridian neighborhood.
Let’s get started.
- Contact a New Home Specialists to talk about your interests in building a home on your homesite.
- If you already own land, see if it falls within one of the areas that we build homes. If you are shopping for land but don’t already own, select a desired location within Dane County.
- Browse our range of diverse floor plans and have them personalized to fit your life.
- There are some restrictions to this program based on homesite condition and location.
- We will complete a detailed evaluation and analysis of your land feasibility and homesite.
- Next, we will process any and all conditions, covenants, and restrictions. If approved, we will review deed limits and zoning.
- At this time, we’ll be able to verify building approval.
- Visit our award-winning Design Studio to select everything from flooring and faucets to siding and countertops.
- Our land development team and independent surveyor will conduct a full homesite examination. Plus, we’ll gather the grading and building permits.
- Your New Home Specialist will review final details and provide you with all budgetary information.
- We’ll provide you with a comprehensive build schedule and guaranteed closing date.
- Let the construction begin and enjoy peace of mind with our 312-point quality check list.
For more information, click here to download a PDF or contact a New Home Specialist at 608.226.3000.