Maybe we should've called it "Grand Vision." Because this award-winning, innovative east side neighborhood really does offer a fresh approach to neighborhood living. In fact, Grandview Commons recently received the "Next Generation Neighborhood" award from the 1,000 Friends of Wisconsin
in recognition of forward thinking design. Created with the principles of traditional neighborhood design, it harkens back to those days of quiet streets and shady front porches, and folks really knew their neighbors. How? By bringing back some great old ideas — garages in the rear, lots of greenspace, and housing options for all ages and income levels.
- Information Center: Visit the furnished model home at 6201 Kilpatrick Lane for more information.
- Interested in learning more about our furnished model? Click here to view all of the features and upgrades shown in The Jackson at Grandview Commons.
- 2012 Approved Town Center GDP Including New Copp's Market
- VIDEO TOUR: For ideas on how to create your dream Veridian home, take a video tour of the beautifully decorated Hudson home plan that was featured in Grandview Commons. Just click here to start this interactive tour!
- Stop by the Great Dane Pub at 876 Jupiter Drive. Find out firsthand why itís Americaís quintessential brewer-restaurant company!
- Enjoy the seasonal Capitol View Farmerís Market from June Ė October. For more information click here.
- Call 1-608-226-3000 for more information.